Welcome to the club! Add this service to your Synergy checking account to enjoy perks and peace of mind.
- Special Perks
- Links to Your Checking
- Low Monthly Fee
- Add Perk Club to any consumer Synergy Bank checking account
- Perk Club membership is included in Synergy Select Checking
- Low $5 monthly fee
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance1,2
- $10,000 ID Theft with Resolution1,3
- Health Discounts – save an average of 24% on brand name and generic prescription drugs4,6
- Cell Phone Protection ($300 per claim, 2 claims per year)5,1
- Retail Savings – save on the go with instant access to mobile coupons4
- $hopping Rewards™ – shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back4
- Vision – Receive 10% to 60% off eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other retail eyewear items through a network of over 20,000 eye care professionals nationwide, plus 10% to 30% off eye examinations and 40% to 50% off national average on LASIK4
Enjoy Your Perks Anytime
Easily manage your perks online at eClubOnline.net or with the eClub mobile app. Mobile app instructions are available online at the eClub website.
1Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Contact us for more details.
2If you wish to update a beneficiary or name a beneficiary, please contact Synergy Bank to complete a beneficiary form. Otherwise, if there is no designated beneficiary on file, benefits will be paid according to the Master Policy. For questions regarding claims or your coverage, call 1-866-210-0361.
3Identity theft protection services are available to account owner(s) and their joint account holders. For revocable grantor trusts, the services are available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the services cover the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Services are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Perk Club is not available to businesses, clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
4Benefits require registration and activation.
5Cellular telephone bill must be paid with an eligible Synergy Bank checking account.
6This is not Insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.