Saving is easy! Add a Synergy Saves to your Synergy Pays
and watch your savings grow!
- Cash Rewards1
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Your Synergy Saves links to free Synergy Pays
- Automatic transfers of Synergy Pays earnings
- 0.61% APY1 on balances up to $15,000
- 0.61% to 0.10% APY1 on portion of balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY1 if qualifications are not met in Synergy Pays
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open2
Qualifying is a Snap
Qualifying for your Synergy Pays rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Synergy Saves rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Synergy Pays account during each Monthly Statement Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment post and settle
- At least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it! Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Synergy Pays is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate on Synergy Saves. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 9/16/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. The Synergy Saves account is a Money Market Account and only offered in conjunction with the Synergy Pays account. Minimum to open is $25 for Synergy Saves. If qualifications in the Synergy Pays are met each monthly statement cycle, your Synergy Saves account receives the following rewards: (1) balances up to $15,000 in Synergy Saves receives an APY of 0.61%; and (2) balances over $15,000 in Synergy Saves earn 0.10% interest rate on the portion of the balances over $15,000, resulting in 0.61%-0.10% APY depending on the balance . If qualifications are not met in the Synergy Pays, all balances in Synergy Saves earn 0.05% APY. Interest earned in Synergy Pays is automatically transferred to Synergy Saves each statement cycle and does not compound. “Monthly Statement Cycle” means a period ending on the third Wednesday of each month. The number of preauthorized withdrawals from a Synergy Saves is limited to no more than six (6) per monthly statement cycle. Each withdrawal in excess of this limit is subject to $10 charge. Contact us for more information.
2All new accounts are subject to a $10.00 early closure fee if the account is closed within 180 days of opening the account.