Whenever, wherever — our business digital banking services give you access to your accounts anytime.
Do your business banking wherever you have an internet connection. Check your balances, transfer funds, and more.
Business Online Banking
- Free service for Synergy Bank business customers
- Available 24/7 from any computer with a wifi connection
- Check balances and view history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Create invoices
- Access your cash management services
- Safe, secure, and easy to use
You can also manage your debit card through online banking. Learn more.
How to Set Up Account-to-Account Transfers
Account to Account Transfers allow you to easily move money between your Synergy Bank account and accounts you own at other financial institutions.
To set up your account-to-account transfers, please follow these easy steps:
- Sign into online banking. Click the 'Move money' on the left sidebar, then click the 'New Transaction' on the right of the page.
- You will be prompted to select which account you are moving the money from and then you will need to add 'a new payee'. You will need to select the external account.
- You will need to enter the account name and account number. For security, you will have to verify that you are the account owner of those accounts.
How to Send Person-to-Person Payments
Synergy’s P2P payments are easy, convenient and free. See our tutorial on how to send P2P paymentd (PDF).
How to Set Up Account Alerts
Account alerts are a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. You can receive alerts via email and/or text message. In order to receive alerts via text message, you must add your device to your online banking profile and turn on SMS text alerts for that device.
- See a tutorial on adding a device to your online banking profile and turning on text alerts (PDF).
- There are several account alerts you can receive via email and/or text message. See a tutorial on managing account alerts (PDF).
Business Bill Pay
- Pay all bills through one simple screen
- Eliminate postage fees
- Add as many payees as you wish
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up due date reminders to help avoid late fees
- Reduce paper waste
- Payments are received faster
- Safe, secure, easy to use
- Fees may apply
- Fast, free, and secure service for Synergy Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service these convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit up to 5 checks daily where you are
- Conveniently deposit checks 24/72
- Access via mobile banking app
- Easy to use — as simple as sending a photo
- Encrypted for your financial security, even if your phone is lost or stolen
Getting Started with Mobile Deposit
Mobile deposit is available in the Synergy Bank Business Mobile App for Apple and Android devices.3
- Download the Synergy Bank Business mobile app
- Check is made payable to your business
- Important: On the back of the check, include the following: “Mobile Deposit to Synergy Bank”, endorsement (signature) and the account number. For optimal image quality, use black ink.
- Open up Synergy Bank's Business mobile app and log in
- Select the Deposits tab and follow the prompts on your screen
Synergy Bank recommends that you keep the check at least 5 calendar days from the date the check has posted to your account.
Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
1Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available on all devices. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details. To access Mobile Banking, you must enroll in Synergy Bank's Online Banking.
2Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
3Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Save your business money and reduce paper clutter with free eStatements. They contain the same information as paper statements.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Setting up eStatements
Once you’ve signed up for eStatements, you can access copies of your statements from 2018 until today.
Your statements are found on the ‘Documents’ tab. Select ‘Document Types’ from the pop-up window. Select ‘Statements.’ Select the date range for the statements you want to view. Click ‘Apply.’
A great new feature of Synergy Online Banking is the Personal Financial Management System. This can be found at the bottom right of online banking.
You can manage your financial data with tools to help track expenses and goal progress all through online banking.
You can add your credit cards and other financial institutions to help you track your progress toward your goals that you’ve set.