Make purchases quickly and securely with a Visa® Debit Card.
- Available to all Synergy Bank checking account holders
- Can help you earn rewards with Synergy Pays and Synergy Saves
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- More widely accepted than checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Provides a better way to track purchases
- Through detailed transaction descriptions on bank statements
- No charge for Synergy Pays and Synergy Select Checking account holders; otherwise, $12 per year
Turning Your Debit Card Off
Protect your debit card when it’s not in use by turning it off. View a tutorial on turning your debit card on and off (PDF).
Schedule Automatic On/Off
You can have your debit card turn on and off automatically for specific days and times by setting up a schedule on the Edit Card screen. View a tutorial on scheduling automatic on/off (PDF).
Manage Card Alerts
Setting up card alerts is a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. Card alerts let you know every time your debit card is used. View a tutorial on managing card alerts (PDF).
Request Temporary Spending Limit Increase
Making a large purchase? You can increase your debit card’s spending limit for 30 minutes in the Manage Cards section of online banking or your mobile app. View a tutorial on requesting a temporary spending limit increase (PDF).
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card was lost or stolen, please call and report it — or file a report through online banking or your mobile app. View a tutorial on reporting a lost or stolen card (PDF).
Submit a Travel Notification
Going on a trip? Let us know where you’re heading to be sure your debit card service will not be interrupted. View a tutorial on submitting a travel notification (PDF).