Make purchases quickly and securely with a Visa® Debit Card.
- Available to all Synergy Bank checking account holders
- Can help you earn rewards with Synergy Pays and Synergy Saves
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- More widely accepted than checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Provides a better way to track purchases
- Through detailed transaction descriptions on bank statements
- No charge for Synergy Pays and Synergy Select Checking account holders; otherwise, $12 per year
Online banking makes it easy to manage your debit card from your computer or mobile app. Below are actions you can take with your debit card.
Turning Your Debit Card Off
Protect your debit card when it’s not in use by turning it off. View a tutorial on turning your debit card on and off (PDF).
Schedule Automatic On/Off
You can have your debit card turn on and off automatically for specific days and times by setting up a schedule on the Edit Card screen. View a tutorial on scheduling automatic on/off (PDF).
Manage Card Alerts
Setting up card alerts is a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. Card alerts let you know every time your debit card is used. View a tutorial on managing card alerts (PDF).
Request Temporary Spending Limit Increase
Making a large purchase? You can increase your debit card’s spending limit for 30 minutes in the Manage Cards section of online banking or your mobile app. View a tutorial on requesting a temporary spending limit increase (PDF).
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card was lost or stolen, please call and report it — or file a report through online banking or your mobile app. View a tutorial on reporting a lost or stolen card (PDF).
Submit a Travel Notification
Going on a trip? Let us know where you’re heading to be sure your debit card service will not be interrupted. View a tutorial on submitting a travel notification (PDF).